Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pink Vintage Style Handcrafted Czech Glass Pardon Rosary By Heather Rose


I handcrafted this beautiful 5 decade rosary one bead at a time. It was made using antique brass metals so it has a beautiful vintage appearance. The beads are high quality Preciosa brand 8mm faceted Czech Glass Beads in Pearl Pink. The Beads are all accented with bead caps. The Our Father Prayer Beads are Genuine Vintage Style Faceted Crystal A/b Settings. The Oversized cross measures approx. 2x3 Inches and is encrusted with acrylic a/b settings. I used the picture of Mary pendant with the back reading *Immaculate Heart Of Mary Pray For Us* as the rosaries center. When laying flat and straight the rosary measures approx. 28 inches long tip to tip. I hand make each rosary myself with lots of love and close attention to detail. Link to where my rosaries are listed: http://stores.ebay.com/Heather-Rose-Jewelry-Boutique/Rosary-/_i.html?_fsub=5806767015


No comments:

Post a Comment