Thursday, March 24, 2016

Handcrafted Statement Cross Rosary-Heather Rose



I handcrafted this beautiful 5 decade rosary one bead at a time, It has a large ornate cross. It was made using antique brass metals so it has a beautiful vintage appearance. The beads are high quality Preciosa brand 8mm faceted Czech Glass Beads in Frosted Blue a/b. The Beads are all accented with bead caps. The Our Father Prayer Beads are my own handmade Genuine Vintage style crystal settings in Dark Blue. The cross is an ornate over-sized cross measuring approx. 2 1/3 x 3 Inches and has the same crystal center that the our father prayer beads are made of. I used the picture of Mary pendant with the back reading *Immaculate Heart Of Mary Pray For Us* and a Picture of Mary suspended from that as the rosaries center, so there are actually 2 centerpieces making this longer then usual. When laying flat and straight the rosary measures approx. 30 Inches long tip to tip. I hand make each rosary myself with lots of love and close attention to detail. This is a link to my rosaries. http://stores.ebay.com/Heather-Rose-Jewelry-Boutique/Rosary-/_i.html?_fsub=5806767015

No comments:

Post a Comment