Thursday, March 24, 2016

Huge Cross Amber Rosary Handcrafted By Heather Rose



I handcrafted this beautiful 5 decade rosary one bead at a time, It has a large ornate cross. It was made using antique brass metals so it has a beautiful vintage appearance. The beads are high quality Preciosa brand 8mm faceted Czech Glass Beads in Amber. The Beads are all accented with bead caps. The Our Father Prayer Beads are Genuine Vintage style crystal settings in Dark Green. The cross is an ornate over-sized cross measuring approx. 2 1/3 x 3 Inches and has the same crystal center that the our father prayer beads are made of. I used the Christ Crown of Thorns as the rosaries center. When laying flat and straight the rosary measures approx. 29 Inches long tip to tip. I hand make each rosary myself with lots of love and close attention to detail. Link to where my Rosaries are Listed. http://stores.ebay.com/Heather-Rose-Jewelry-Boutique/Rosary-/_i.html?_fsub=5806767015



No comments:

Post a Comment