Thursday, March 24, 2016

Huge Cross Vintage Style Czech Glass Rosary


I handcrafted this beautiful 5 decade rosary one bead at a time, It has a beautiful oversized cross. It was made using antique brass metals so it has a beautiful vintage appearance. The beads are high quality Preciosa brand 8mm faceted Czech Glass Beads in Clear A/b. The Beads are all accented with bead caps. The Our Father Prayer Beads are Genuine Clear Crystal settings. The cross measures approx. 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 Inches and is encrusted with Clear Crystal settings~ I used the Christ crown of thorns as the rosaries center. When laying flat and straight the rosary measures approx. 29 inches long tip to tip. I hand make each rosary myself with lots of love and close attention to detail. Link to where my rosaries are listed ;


No comments:

Post a Comment