Friday, May 6, 2011

A Mermaids Kingdom Charm Bracelet~Heather Rose Jewelry












I wanted to create something magical with this piece so I chose a Mermaid Kingdom theme. When I look at this piece I can just picture a beautiful kingdom beneath the oceans's surface. I chose assorted shades of blue and aqua that reminded me of the ocean, and used alot of gorgeous crystal & glass. The large 9x12mm crystal beads are my favorites on this piece. It is charmed with assorted sea themed charms in beautiful silver toned metal. I used a castle because my vision of a beautiful mermaid is her lisving in a castle under the sea. I was the first to incooperate this on my sites and have since found others using a castle on theur mermaid bracelets on those sites, which is common for others to use your jewelry as a muse at times, so be prepared if you are new to jewelry crafting, unfortunatly people will copy your ideas, never let it lead you astray though, no one can actually steal your gift, just your ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment