Saturday, May 21, 2016

Wedding Bridal Huge Statement Earrings~Heather Rose Jewelry

I am working hard on my new line of BIG BOLD Statement Earrings. They are very intricate, unique and extremely time consuming. These are some Large earrings ladies! The
bust I use in the Photos is not actual human size so please refer to my description and my hand in the photos when judging just how large they are.
I created these beautiful Earrings using lovely Antique Brass Tone Metal Findings & Faceted Glass Pear Rhinestones and vintage crystal rhinestones as well as pretty imitation roses. They Have a Beautiful Antique Appearance due to the metals used to create them. The total length of the earrings including the drape of the hook is Approx. 4 Inches long, The width at its widest part is 2 Inches. They are pierced Shepards Hook style.

You can find these online at

No comments:

Post a Comment